- MIE: Measurement Invariance Explorer
Set of tools to explore measurement invariance using the non-invariance as distance approach, network representation, clustered invariance, and set of automation and helper functions for running invariance tests with lavaan and Mplus.
Collection of little helpers for multilevel and multigroup analyzes. An R package.
Addin for RStudio that allows to run Mplus code within RStudio
- Trends in basic values of European countries (based on ESS data)
A bunch of interactive plots to represent mean value differences across European countries and throughout 16 recent years.
- Measurement invariance explorer [now it is an R package “MIE”]
An experimental tool to visualize measurement non-invariance of many groups and detect clusters of groups holding measurement invariance.
- Burnout assessment tool (with Leon deBeer)
Online multilingual self-assessment tool which runs complex psychometric models under the hood.
- Bulk formatting of bibttext citations to any format.
- Didactic example of Shiny app: demonstrating effects of exploratory factor rotations.
- Simpson paradox and interaction effects demonstration (in Russian)