I’ve been teaching methods of social science inquiry to various audiences for over a decade.
- Basic data analysis, Spring 2023.
- Data analysis and visualization with R, with a special topic on Structural equation modeling, 2016-2022.
- Structural equation modeling with latent variables using Mplus and R, 2012-2015.
- General Methodology of Social Research, 2012.
- Applied multi-level modeling, Fall 2023.
- Quantitative Methods in Comparative Social Science at European University at Saint Petersburg, 2021.
- Capabilities and Building Blocks of R Language for Smart-BEEjS PhD program at Nottingham Trent University (online), 2020.
- Methods of Cross-Cultural Research: Measurement invariance with JASP at Koç University, Istanbul, Turkey, Summer School of GlobalMINDS Master program, 2019
- Brief Introduction to Rin ISCTE – University Institute of Lisbon, Portugal, 2019.